The Enduro Elite combines peerless downhill performance with surprisingly quick acceleration. The Elite delivers blistering speed, mega-travel length and components that are big on performance. Get ready to go fast.
- All-new design boasts 170 millimeters of gnar-devouring suspension. The full-carbon frame also features our ingenious SWAT Door downtube storage, a reliable, threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing.
- RockShox Lyrik Select Plus fork offers smooth suspension in a seriously stout package.
- Plenty of stopping power, courtesy of SRAM Code R, four-piston disc brakes
- GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity, shifting precision and gearing to spare.
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post increases your maneuverability and control on steep descents. Bonus points our S4 and S5 frames feature 170mm-travel versions of the Manic post.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Select Plus, DebonAir, rebound adjust, low-speed compression adjust, tapered steerer, 42mm offset, 15mm Maxle Stealth thru-axle, 170mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select, 205x60, Trunnion|
Front: 15x110mm Boost
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready|
Front: Roval Traverse, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h
Rear: Roval Traverse, DT Swiss 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|Spokes||DT Competition Race|
Front: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6
Rear: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant, Boost, DUB, 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
Front: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
|Saddle||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, S2/S3 150mm, S4/S5 170mm of travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss White Mountains/Carbon/Sage Green / S2||888818535286||93620-4002||93620-4002|