Not everyone needs to be dressed for the tundra when it comes time to ride, and for this segment of the population, a quality hoodie will suffice a majority of the time. If this sounds like your version of fall and winter fitness, Specialized's Shasta Hoodie is right up your alley. It features a winter weight construction that's heavier than your average hoodie, providing a much-needed hit of insulation for cold weather. Additionally, the VaporRizeknit fabrics have an extremely soft hand, so the hoodie feels gentle and welcoming against the skin. You'll find the fit to be relaxed and generous, but not so much that the materials will get in the way while riding—this is a cycling piece, after all.
- VaporRize knit fabrics feature a winter weight construction for added insulation and comforting warmth in the colder months.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists and other riders in low-light conditions.
- A front pocket allows you to store your workout essentials, like a phone, keys, or nutrition.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Our Standard Fit is specifically designed for women, and it's generous and comfortable, while allowing ample room for layering underneath
|Carbon Heather / X-Small||888818148790||64117-9601|
|Carbon Heather / Medium||888818149810||64117-9603||64117-9603|