When your rides see you going anywhere from the pump track to the office, Specialized recommends their Skitch shoes. They have ultra-grippy SlipNot rubber for extra traction and durability, while the plush Lollipop construction offers even more cushion than what's found on their 2FO mountain shoes. You'll also find hassle-free laces to "button-up" the fit, and reflective accents throughout to help boost your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Fully waterproof toe prevents water from seeping in, and it's also scratch-resistant for anyone that's riding with toe clips.
- Reflective material used at the heel and side in order to increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Slip not rubber for durability and grip.
- Lollipop construction is plush and even softer than what's used on their 2FO shoes.
- Low profile design for comfort off of the bike or when worn with jeans.
- Full-length EVA foam for immediate and all-day comfort off of the bike
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- pproximate weight: 275g (1/2 pair, size 42)
|Black/Gum / 44||888818176472||61217-7044||61217-7044|