The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
Guide T brings consistent performance and reliable stopping power thanks to a revised lever design and lightweight four-piston caliper. Featuring SRAM's Directlink lever, updated master cylinder and timing port closure, all combined to provide a more positive braking system. - Bleeding Edge, drip-free bleed port closure and adaptor to minimize fluid loss - Heat Shield technology to reduce caliper fluid temperature and prevent loss of braking power - MatchMaker compatible for a clean and simplified look - Ambidextrous lever mount design - Lightweight 4-piston dual-diameter caliper - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Front includes 950mm hose - Rear includes 1800mm hose
- Entry level to the MAGURA MT world with all of the high-tech features of German engineering skill such as lightweight Carbotecture components and the improved MAGURA disctube for safe stopping on tour and in the city - suitable for mounting left or right
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct mount seat stay rear break caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-RS - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 172 grams
$72.00 - $80.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's HSX Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and shed water, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions. And, an aluminum carrier cuts down on the weight.
Shimano XT RT86 6-Bolt Disc Rotor - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and non-turn washers - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Weight: 173 g - Rotor Size (mm): 203 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors use a 3-layer sandwich of steel, aluminum and steel which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections , plus improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
$53.00 - $63.00
- A mountain bike specific rotor designed to improve brake performance while reducing noise and increasing heat dissipation - New brake track pattern for increased pad traction and recessed spokes with thermal dissipating paint - HS2 is more powerful, and quieter rotor with best-in-class heat management
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
$39.99 - $59.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Includes steel rotor bolts
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
$45.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$50.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$40.00 - $51.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
Magura Storm SL.2 Rotor - 6-bolt silver The Storm SL.2 disc brake rotor combines minimal weight with excellent braking performance. Perfect for sporty use.
The Magura Master MT eSTOP brake lever blades can be used to replace lever blades on Magura MT eSTOP brakes. - 2-finger aluminum light-weight lever blade
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
8 Series Disc Brake Pads - Disconnected two piece back plate - Performance compound offers excellent bite for strong braking response in a variety of conditions - Set of four disc brake pads for one MT5, MT7 Caliper
$35.00 - $41.99
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
- For long tours these pads offer safety together with excellent performance in all situations. - For MT disc brake 2 piston - 2 single brake pads, 2 pad retaining bolts
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
$27.00 - $35.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
SRAM's Pad Inserts for carbon wheels are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary yellow compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
$29.99 - $35.00
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Page 1 of 3 Next page