Fall riding, cyclocross, long hauls on the dirt before the snow falls—however you use them, Specialized's Women's RBX Comp Bib Knickers are guaranteed to deliver comfort and protection over your cold rides this season. Constructed from their VaporRize knit fabrics, the RBX Comp bib knickers feature a light level of insulation that makes them perfect for use in chilly conditions. And to make sure of it, this material also wicks moisture away from the skin incredibly well, while also maintaining high levels of breathability. This is vital to cold weather riding, as the lack of moisture will dramatically reduce wind chills. Furthering comfort in and out of the saddle is Specialized's women's articulated cycling fit that conforms to the body both in motion and in the cycling position. This means that the materials move with you, not against you, to ensure that you won't experience any unwanted chafing, pinching, or discomfort. Taking this a step forward is the inclusion of the Body Geometry RBX Comp Women's Chamois. This ample insert features a variable density design that places padding and support where you need it, not where you don't. And when coupled with the ultra-soft fabric at the top layer, absolute comfort is all but guaranteed.
- VaporRize is a lightweight, breathable, and warming stretch knit that accelerates moisture transfer, while remaining soft, light, and comfortable against the skin.
- Articulated cycling fit complements the body throughout the motions of cycling, preventing any pinching, pulling, or chafing.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry RBX Comp Women's Chamois is scientifically developed to provide women with the utmost in comfort, support, and warmth over the course of long winter rides.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- 18-inch inseam (size Medium)
|Black / Medium||888818021369||64216-0223||64216-0223|